MJH Sound is an active provider of training resources for the live sound industry and offers a range of solutions for students, industry professionals, educational establishments and amateurs alike.
An example of some of the courses that we currently offer include:-
- Sound Fundamentals For Theatre
- An Introduction into Sound for Musical Theatre
- Radio Mic Systems - Good Practice, Frequency Allocation, Intermodulation etc
- DiGiCo SD Series Training
- Yamaha M7CL Digital Console Training & Maintenance
- Yamaha CL Series or QL Series Digital Console Training
- Yamaha M7CL, CL & QL Series Console Programming & Editing Offline via PC. (Windows or Mac)
- LAN & WAN in Theatre Sound
- Yamaha Rio Dante Digital Multicore Programming & use with Yamaha M7CL, CL & QL Series Consoles
- Mixing Musicals
- QLab Show Control Training (Includes Programming for Clicks Tracks)
- CSC Show Control Training (Includes Programming for Clicks Tracks)
- Logic Pro X & How to Set-Up & Record Click Tracks.
Our training can also be tailored to our clients needs as required, and we can adapt any of our courses to include the specific equipment in our clients venues.
Contact us now if you are interested in any of our training programs.